We have been busy as all get out and have done almost everything on our "to do list". We are planning on departing at first light, stopping about 9 miles south on the ICW. We will make out way to Moorehead City and if the off shore forecast are favorable we will jump out there.....
We have provisioned and have tucked things into every nook and cranny. We have will not starve, that's for certain.
Sea conditions tomorrow down the Bay are looking good. A darn site better than we came home in April and had wind, wave and current working against us at Thimble Shoals, that was a heck of a ride.